Ideas to Improve Your Home with Enhancements and Additions
Regardless of the length of time you have been in your current home, there may come a time when you become bored with the appearance or simply need more space. Whether the paint has become dull and unattractive, or you are finding it difficult to spend time enjoying the weather because you do not have a nice outdoor area, we have the perfect solution. You should consider building an addition to your home and rediscover the amazing home you fell in love with years ago.
There are many reasons that a homeowner may consider building an addition to their home. You may, for example, be considering adding an extra room for overnight guests or for an unexpected surprise that will be revealed in a matter of months. Regardless of your need for the addition, here are a few great benefits of building onto your home:
- More Room! Additions add more square footage to your existing home. You can add a bedroom or a sunroom and easily add about 200 square feet (based on the room being roughly 15×13 feet) to your floor plan. More room can even be made if you add a porch, deck, or patio as well.
- More Appealing! Any enhancement to the home can make it look better and increase curb appeal. Enhancing for appeal includes things like repainting, remodeling, updating windows, updating doors, new siding, and more.
- More Value! Enhancing the look of your home or the overall functionality is a big step that will add value to your home. In the case that you decide to sell in the future, your home will be worth more if your home additions and enhancements are top quality and serve a purpose.
Now that you are aware of some of the benefits of building a home addition, your mind may be racing about what type of addition you could have us build. Here are a few ideas to help get your creativity flowing:
- Rooms – for that extra space for unexpected guests, or if you need a home office, adding more rooms could be the solution.
- Stories – turning your single-story home into a multi-story home may be easier than you’d think. Building up, adding a second story, is generally less expensive than building out, or adding a new room.
- Sunroom – what better way to relax and enjoy the sun in the comforts of your home by sitting in a sunroom? The sunroom allows you to enjoy the great outdoors without worrying about weather or summertime bugs.
- Garage – a garage addition would mean that you do not have to park on the lawn, in the driveway, or on the street. Your vehicle would be protected from the elements, and you’d never have to scrape snow and ice off of the windshield.
- Kitchen – kitchen additions are endless, from adding more cabinet space to adding a wet bar, or an eat-in nook surrounded by lovely windows so you can enjoy the outdoors, regardless of weather, from the comfort of your breakfast nook.
Let Us Help You with Your Home
At Authorized Construction Group, we’re always willing and ready to provide you with any type of home remodeling service that you need for your home. Home improvement projects are presented as enjoyable challenges for our professionals builders. From the kitchen to the bathroom, and to all additional features to the outside of your home, we are able to help you to enhance and renovate anything that you need. Your home is nothing if you are not satisfied with the appearance and functionality. Our construction professionals will work with you from start to finish ensuring that your exact expectations are met.